Cooghi V4 Pro 4-in-1 Kids Scooter - Cooghi Green
Great product! My 18 month old daughter learned it quickly (see video of her). Just like some of the reviewers we bought a cheaper one at first to see whether she will like them. The first scooter we bought was hard to maneuver,
the wheels are not smooth at all and very limited as far as the height you can adjust it to. The quality of Micro scooters is top notch! Easy to assemble, very smooth and sturdy and you can adjust the handle to the right height. Very good buy! I can see my daughter using it until she’s outgrown it.
I bought this for my grandsons 2nd birthday and he loves it!!! Took him no time at all to be riding it all over. I like that it is adjustable and will grow with him. Good quality and sturdiness. Highly recommend.
the wheels is solid, and no sharp corner to hurt the kids
This scooter is great for my two year old. He jumped on it and learned how to ride it in minutes.
It is my 2 year olds favorite, he picks it everytime above his bike and his electric car. He loves how easy it is to manover and the lights. I sprayed some grease into the wheel bearings that made it glide longer (my son loves to glide). Only downside is that the base is made of plastic and not metal, so he will be to heavy once he is around 5 or 6.
Light Up Wheels
- Three wheels light up as it spin around. No batteries needed.
- The PU material ensures it won't scratch the floor inside and more silent used outdoors.
Strong Load-Bearing Deck
- Rear wheel progressive brake, gradually decelerate to prevent leaning forward and avoid inertial falls
- PP + Glass fiber material, strong load-bearing
Ergonomic Seat Cushion Design
- Ergonomic seat cushion design, prefect fits baby's buttock. More comfortable while riding.
Adjustable Push Rod Height
- The push rod and handlebar are adjustable to fit the different heights of toddlers and parents.
- Pushrod(28.54-36.22 in), handlebar(24-26 in).