Cooghi S3 Kids Balance Bike - Sakura Pink
🔥Congratulations Got $60 OFF Coupons🔥
(Only for Cooghi Green & Pearl White)
This Toddler Balance Bike is a learning bike. Very easy to assemble. The bike itself is light weight & sturdy. I bought for my granddaughter who is 2. I saw videos about these & said well no tricycle its a balance bike that can grow with her!
My kid loves it.
Quick to put together, easily transportable, great value.
My nephew loved it and it was amazing quality for a great price
This bike works just as advertised. It was easy to assemble, and I doesn't take a lot of space. It is also easy to carry home after the toddler is tired of riding
COOGHI Balance Bike, Best First Bike For Every Kid
Kids expect their first bike to be the coolest, while parents want the bike to be safe and durable. The COOGHI Balance bike is exactly what you need, the little rider will definitely love it very much!
The combination of premium materials and integrally molded structure makes our bike more stable, more durable, cooler and lighter. Designed without pedals, this will help your child maintain balance more quickly.
Integrally Molded Frame, No Welding Joints
● The integrally molded structure with no welding joints makes our bike more stable and safer for kids.
● Designed with a scientific 160° body ratio. Good for saving effort, as little kids are not so strong.
● The Magnesium Alloy material makes it stable and light enough for toddlers.
Quality Adjustable Seat
● The seat is also adjustable for growing kids. It adjusts completely tool-free using the built-in quick clamp.
No-Flats, Puncture-Free Tires
● Durable rubber foam tires for all-terrain adventures.
● Rubber foam tires are much more durable than EVA foam tires, and you don't have to worry about getting flats or punctured.
● Tips: The material rubber is more tear-resistant, it may have smells in a period of time. Please don't worry about it.
Grow with Your Kids
The handlebar and saddle are both adjustable, suitable for growing kids.
Fits inseams between 13in-19in. Suggested for kids 2-6 years old.
Please measure your child's inseam to make sure it is suitable for her/him.
Tips to measure the inseam:
With shoes on, have your child stand against a wall, feet slightly apart.
Place a hardbound book between their legs, spine towards the crotch.
Raise the book until the spine of the book firmly hits their crotch.
Level the book with the floor, and measure from the ground up to the spine of the book. - That's the inseam!